- Are you a Business to Business (B2B) sales professional that seeks an opportunity to be creative to drive sales excellence?
- Do you enjoy prospecting and hunting new business?
- Do you yearn to be the one people rely on most?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “yes!”, then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our team as an Account Executive. Altus Origin continued success has created unprecedented new opportunities for exceptional people to join the practice at a Manager level. We are looking to appoint more future leaders. People with an outstanding track record in building a business and delivering results. People who have the vision and foresight to take their career to the next level and be part of a global winning team.
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to sell - B2B within Fortune 1000 and mid-market corporate clients. Reporting directly to the Consulting Principal, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective, go-to-market, result focused effort.
This business development opportunity requires exceptional consultative selling skills, top notch business personality & staging, established network of contacts, ability to hit the ground running and a deep understanding of client relationship building. You must go getter, street smart, driven, resourceful and with exceptional self-initiative. You are ready to go out of your way to meet corporate targets assigned to you.
Personal Characteristics Should Include:
High level of service orientation, commitment to excellence;
Positive attitude, open minded, responsive and action oriented;
Strong problem solving orientation and analytical skills;
Excellent written, presentation, communication, staging and influencing skills;
Ability to establish credibility, trust and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization;
Excellent team player with strong leadership skills;
Manage a sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
Ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Altus Origin solutions
Articulate Altus Origin’s value proposition and competitive differentiators to key decision makers.
The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic B2B accounts.
Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Altus Origin services.
Actively brings own leads and follows up on sales leads from various sales support teams.
Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences
Abide by Altus Origin’s CRM operating procedure, database update and sales documentation.
- B.Sc. /BA. MBA and/or a professional sales designation is an asset.
- Demonstrated 10-12 years of experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role.
- Experienced with needs assessment, problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation to decision making using consultative selling skills.
- Proven track record of successfully and consistently delivering sales above $1 Million.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
- Possess an limitless desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful.
- Occasional travel to Canada may be required along with regional travel. Candidates must have excellent GTA market knowledge and contacts ( This is a "results-driven" post not "efforts driven").
- Highly customer centric.
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Power Point and Excel.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Energetic and presentable.